Stainless Steel Process Cooling Water Ball Valves
The goal of your process cooling water (PCW) system is to quickly remove heat, and control temperatures of various tool subcomponents. So we offer our PCW valves in full-port design for high-flows - and oil-free stainless-steel for long service life.
Our valves utilize 3-piece construction for easy maintenance, while a floating ball allows for positive shut-off. A valve isn't useful if it leaks, so every valve is inspected and leak checked before it leaves our factory.
We carry a wide range of sizes and end-connection options, so that hookup in your cooling system is simple. Used by leading customers in the industry - made cool by Valex.
- Size Range: NPS 1/2 to NPS 6
- Material: Oil-free stainless steel construction
- Configurations: Various integrated tee-valve assemblies
- Specification: SP-9236 Link
- Catalog: Process Cooling Water Ball Valve Catalog Link